Emarsys Retail Renaissance Digital-first Ecommerce Festival, Hosted by Bear Grylls, Announced for 15–17 September
Fri 4th Sep
Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines to deliver 40+ round-the-clock digital sessions for marketers, eCommerce professionals and retail leaders.
Indianapolis IN, July X 2020 — World-leading marketing technology company Emarsys today announces its timezone-busting Retail Renaissance festival from 15–17 September, providing 60 hours of targeted retail and eCommerce content and expertise in just three days — with a final keynote by adventurer Bear Grylls..
With over 40 digital sessions for marketers, eCommerce professionals, and digital leaders, Retail Renaissance will deliver sessions from Australia, Germany, France, the UK, and the US in one seamless festival. It is one of the first opportunities for eCommerce experts worldwide, including representatives from Facebook, Forrester, and Shopifyplus, to engage with the wider industry community since the outbreak of COVID-19.
Keynote session will be run by eCommerce experts, futurists, and representatives from the world’s biggest retail brands, with talks focusing on five key themes:
- Customer engagement: the art of developing emotional connections with customers to build loyal, lasting relationships.
- Omnichannel commerce: how to drive repeat purchases, improve average order value (AOV) and customer lifetime value (CLTV) through omnichannel brand experiences.
- Cross-channel marketing and personalisation: how personalised messages, delivered at the right time, increase loyalty and customer retention.
- Customer data: how to use customer data intelligently to drive growth and revenue.
- The DNA of high-performing teams: the qualities needed to deliver best-in-class customer engagement.
British adventurer Bear Grylls will end the festival with his own session on “resilience”, providing advice to retailers about how a mindset shift will help them to overcome the adversity they’re currently facing due to COVID-19.