Are you a Junior Developer who wants to help us build online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like Karen Millen, Figleaves & Ann Summers? For our London office, we are looking for a Support Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
You will support our UK customers during the post-launch phase, monitoring the performance and functionality of our custom solutions. You will collaborate with our Technical Consultants and Solution Architects to ensure optimisation of existing solutions, as well as creating and implementing new functionalities. You will act as technical support for our customer solutions, with independent problem analysis, elimination, and documentation being part of your job.
The role will suite someone at the beginning of their career who wants to gain exposure to working with big-brand clients. You will be given a hands-on learning environment and support from your colleagues to further your development skills.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are a skilled junior developer or support engineer, who is interested in developing e-commerce websites
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous
- Are service and solution oriented and have a user-focused mind-set
- Are eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Funded training and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical training, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Workplace health promotion (Health Insurance and Dental Insurance Scheme)
- Yearly bonus scheme and pension scheme
- Work together with Salesforce Cloud experts
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer
- Quarterly social budget
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.