It’s been over a year of “you’re on mute”, dodgy WiFi connects, and “business on top, pyjamas on bottom” work attire, but with the government hoping to lift all lockdown restrictions by 21 June, we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Plaza this July for our Digital Marketing Summit.
This is a full day event with face-to-face meetings for discussing your business requirements and presentations by expert speakers, meaning your day out of the office won’t be wasted. This event is a chance to connect with agencies and marketing solution providers who will provide tailored recommendations for your digital projects and challenges.
How does it work?
Figaro Digital will create a bespoke meeting agenda for you based on your business requirements. In sync with the meeting zone there will be presentations on financial services, travel and leisure, retail and eCommerce, not-for-profit, and B2B.
Buy Tickets Here:
- VIP tickets are available free of charge for brands that agree to a minimum number of 1-2-1 meetings with relevant agencies. Please note VIP tickets are only available to senior level decision-makers with purchasing authority. Apply here.
- Ticket cost for brands: £295+VAT. Book here.
- Ticket cost for marketing agencies, technology companies, consultants, and recruiters: £495+VAT. Book here.
- Buy two tickets and receive a third free.
- Additional 10 per cent discount for not-for-profit organisations.
- Email Paul Nichols now for discounts, direct bookings, and any questions regarding the summit.
If you’re from an agency or marketing solutions provider and would like to get involved with either speaking opportunities or 1-2-1 brand meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda will be updated as further speakers are added.