To generate online leads for expatriate medical insurance and increase brand awareness in expat communities globally. While Cigna is one of the largest health service organisations in the United States its brand is less well-known in other territories.
Our core focus is search marketing with significant emphasis on pay-per-click, affiliate advertising, search and conversion optimisation as well as high volume email activity.
Integration is key. All channel activity is planned and managed concurrently with spend and effort continuously refined via lead attribution tracking and detailed monitoring of key performance metrics.
Focus is on best converting and most cost-effective keywords. This includes squeezing extra traffic out of a long tail of relevant search term combinations. Copy tests and landing page optimisation drives maximum performance. Although our brief has initially excluded a full redesign of the cignaglobal.com site our SEO work has involved an optimisation audit and content restructure.
High volume email activity has proved effective using affiliate databases across different territories.
To date, we have achieved:
- 45 per cent reduction cost per lead
- 178 per cent increase in conversion rate
- 412 per cent increase in monthly revenues across all online sources
- 850 per cent year-on-year increase in paid search leads
- 99 per cent year-on-year increase in natural search leads
- Number one position for many key high volume search terms.