Senior UX Consultant
Description of the job role
We are looking for a Senior UX Consultant to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will bring a deep understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Well practised in helping clients meet their goals and objectives, you will be the champion for the user: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage.
You will be a creative thinker, a problem solver, a team player with excellent communication skills.
Up for the challenge?
MMT Digital is one of the leading digital agencies in the UK and Europe. We architect, design and build bespoke websites and digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences. Our impressive list of clients includes Network Rail, comparethemarket.com, BACARDÍ, BBC Active, Martini, Scope, Pearson, Hachette, Eurosport, BDO and Rolls-Royce.
Among many industry awards and accreditations we were crowned the ‘Best Software Development and best Web Development Agency in the UK’ for the 3rd year running at the Recommended Agency Register Awards 2016, listed in The Drum’s Elite Agency Top 10 2016 and Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Marketing Agencies in the UK 2016.
We have a great team culture and invest both in our people and improving what we do. We are enthusiastic, passionate, work hard and have fun.
We’re looking for someone to join us in our beautiful Rutland HQ in Uppingham. We’ve also got some smart offices down in London too (Farringdon) so you may need to pop down there from time to time too.
- Passionate about the user-centred design process and lean / agile delivery
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with users needs and create frictionless user journeys
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to colleagues, stakeholders and in new business pitches
- A depth of experience in conducting user research and translating findings into a actions
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets (user personas, customer experience maps, information architectures, etc.)
- The ability to run design/UX workshops (ideation, card sorting, customer journey mapping, etc.)
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills (using Axure or other prototyping tools)
- Experience in designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product and ensure high levels of interaction design are bought to life
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- An advocate for UX throughout the company and more widely
If this sounds like a great fit for you, then visit our careers page to apply.