Permanent or contract
We want to hear from enthusiastic and highly capable Senior .NET Developer with a proven track record in delivering high quality and visually stunning websites and applications. We want to see a real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. There’s a big list of skills that would be useful further down in this document to give you the idea of what we’re looking for!
Key Skills Required
Here are a list of things that our perfect candidate would have (ideally!):
- 5+ years commercial experience in ASP.NET 2.0 + (using C#)
- 3+ years commercial experience of leading complex projects
- Database design, setup and administration
- Experience of delivering ASP.NET WebForms applications
- Experience of delivering ASP.NET MVC 4 applications
- Experience of creating technical / functionality specifications;
- Working experience of DVCSs (Mercurial / GIT)
- Detailed knowledge of IIS and FTP setup
- Strong OOP skills
- Dependency Injection
- Unit testing (Nunit / MSTest); Mocking (Moq)
- Create accessible (WAI AA) websites
- SQL, SQL Server (DTS/SSIS, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, performance tuning, DB maintenance plans)
- Entity Framework;
- A comprehensive understanding of CMS
- Detailed understanding of Web Services: ASMX / WCF and RESTful (Web API)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team and clients
- Ability to train others in a clear and concise manner
- UK Driving Licence
- Selenium / Web Driver Browser automation testing
- Continuous Integration
- Experience with Kentico CMS
- Other RDBMS (MySQL / Oracle)
Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2, XSLT, XSD, Design Packages including Photoshop, Translating designs to an accessible web format, Image Formats, Movie Formats, Audio Formats.
Any understanding of the following is not necessary, but would aid any application: Knowledge of LANs, WANs, Computer hardware, Network setup, Active Directory.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, then visit our careers page to apply.