Senior C# ASP .Net Developer
Are you an agency experienced, middleweight or senior C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills combined with both leading and driving forward creative yet technically excellent web solutions?
About The role
Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Director, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
This job will require the candidate to work on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months, and will involve working through the entire life-cycle of web application development, including:
- Technical / functional design and .Net / web application development.
- Scoping projects, requirements capture and delivering time estimates.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents.
- Leading and supporting others within the development team, being able to answer questions and lead the project from a technical perspective.
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have four to five years commercial ASP .Net web application development using C# and SQL Server 2008/2012 with a specific focus on e-commerce and CMS platforms.
- Have experience working as technical lead on commercially focused web development projects, and demonstrate an ability to communicate directly with clients.
- Be able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led.
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs.
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites.
Desirable Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform.
- Demonstrate experience of using version control systems e.g. Subversion, Git.
- Have previously successfully delivered and contributed to development and project process and strategy.
- Have a good understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration.
This is a full time role within our Witney studio in Oxfordshire.
Competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements on application.
Interested? Visit our careers website here