Permanent or contract
Description of the job role
Key Skills Required
Here are a list of things that our perfect candidate would have (ideally!). If you don’t tick all the boxes, please don’t be put off. What we are really after is a passionate and pro-active problem solver with a desire to automate everything!
- At a minimum you must meet the following technical requirements (advanced level):
- 3+ years commercial experience in ASP.NET 2.0 + (using C#)
- Database design, setup and administration; Experience of delivering ASP.NET WebForms applications
- Experience of delivering ASP.NET MVC 4 applications
- Experience of creating technical / functionality specifications
- Working experience of DVCSs (Mercurial / GIT)
- Detailed knowledge of IIS and FTP setup; Strong OOP skills
- Dependency Injection
- Unit testing (Nunit / MSTest); Mocking (Moq)
- Create accessible (WAI AA) websites
- SQL, SQL Server (DTS/SSIS, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, performance tuning, DB maintenance plans)
- Entity Framework
- A comprehensive understanding of CMS; Detailed understanding of Web Services: ASMX / WCF and RESTful (Web API)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team and clients
- Ability to train others in a clear and concise manner
- UK Driving Licence
- Selenium / Web Driver Browser automation testing
- Continuous Integration
- Experience with Kentico CMS
- Other RDBMS (MySQL / Oracle)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2, XSLT, XSD, Design Packages including Photoshop, Translating designs to an accessible web format, Image Formats, Movie Formats, Audio Formats.
- Any understanding of the following is not necessary, but would aid any application: Knowledge of LANs, WANs, Computer hardware, Network setup, Active Directory.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, then visit our careers page to apply.