Branded3 is the go-to agency for Search expertise and results. Winners of the 2016 Best large SEO Agency at the European Search Awards, we deliver industry-leading campaigns for clients including Vue Entertainment, Halfords Autocentres, and first direct.
We work in a relaxed yet lively environment, where an emphasis on working hard and sticking to time limits is combined with an informal and comfortable atmosphere. Branded3 can offer you an exciting career in which you’re free to share ideas and let your skills develop.
Role title and department
We’re looking for a talented full-time Content Writer to add to our growing Editorial team of writers and strategists in our Leeds office. You’ll have the opportunity to produce copy for exciting brands and contribute to creative campaigns that win awards and get national press coverage.
Role and responsibilities
- Producing high-quality copy to aid the content marketing campaigns of a variety of clients, including content such as features, articles, graphics, whitepapers, games, apps and more.
- Collaborating heavily with colleagues on the PR, Design and Development teams to create highly engaging content.
- Collaborating heavily with the Search team to ensure that all content produced is fully optimised to fuel client campaigns.
- Monitoring industry news for respective clients to identify content opportunities.
- Ability to write clear, accurate and very high-quality copy for the web.
- Understanding of the digital environment, online marketing, and SEO.
- Ability to proofread and edit the copy of others to a very high standard.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Focused creativity for the generation of novel ideas.
- Required: Experience of using Microsoft Office and content management systems.
- Required: Experience of crafting relevant and effective copy for a third party.
- Desired: BA degree in English or related subject.
Our headquarters in Leeds are in a large open-plan office and house a 70-strong team of talented marketers. It features a games room, free fresh fruit, and Nespresso coffee machine. We also have a fridge packed with ice-cold drinks, ready for beer-o-clock Fridays at 4pm.
In addition to our extensive training budget, which allows our employees to become the best in the industry, we offer employees the opportunity to volunteer abroad and have sent team members all around the world: from shark diving off the coast of South Africa, to trekking in the jungles of Nepal. Back in Yorkshire, we run regular socials which include hiring Roxy Ballroom, paintballing, and days out at the races.
The salary for this full-time position is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and think Branded3 could benefit from having you on board, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.