Branded3 is the go-to agency for Search expertise and results. Winners of the 2016 Best large SEO Agency at the European Search Awards, we deliver industry-leading campaigns for clients including Vue Entertainment, Halfords Autocentres, and Monarch Airlines.
We work in a relaxed yet lively environment, where an emphasis on working hard and sticking to time limits is combined with an informal and comfortable atmosphere. Branded3 can offer you an exciting career in which you’re free to share ideas and let your skills develop.
Role title and department
We’re looking for a talented full-time Content Strategist to add to our growing Editorial team of writers and strategists in our Leeds office. You’ll have the opportunity to help famous brands improve their on-site experiences so they can reach their Search and business goals.
Role and responsibilities
- Investigating the best ways to help clients achieve their Search goals through content and liaising with them and the Digital Strategist to put plans into action in line with their overarching business goals.
- Creating content strategies and following your recommendations through, from buy-in, to briefing, to execution, and implementation.
- Performing things like content audits, competitor and gap analyses, and presenting a business case for changes.
- Working closely with Search and PR Strategists, as well as with Designers, to create efficient integrated search marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the Creative, Design and Development departments to ensure effective execution of projects.
- Helping with pitching to prospective clients.
- Monitoring competitor activities and industry news and identifying opportunities to grow client accounts, including areas not directly related to Content Marketing.
- Reporting to clients and each account’s wider team.
- Clear understanding of web content and its various forms and purposes.
- Clear understanding of the Search landscape.
- Ability to work under pressure, analysing and resolving problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work across multiple projects with multiple clients.
- Ability to contribute to, shape and complement creative campaigns.
- Confidence in speaking with and presenting to clients.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills.
- Strong writing and/or editing skills would be an advantage.
- Required: Experience of delivering successful online content strategies.
- Required: Experience of using platforms and tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Required: Experience of using Microsoft Office and content management systems.
- Desired: Degree in English, marketing, journalism, creative writing or a related subject.
- Desired: Background in SEO, journalism or marketing.
Our headquarters in Leeds are in a large open-plan office and house a 70-strong team of talented marketers. It features a games room, free fresh fruit, and Nespresso coffee machine. We also have a fridge packed with ice-cold drinks, ready for beer-o-clock Fridays at 4pm.
In addition to our extensive training budget, which allows our employees to become the best in the industry, we offer employees the opportunity to volunteer abroad and have sent team members all around the world: from shark diving off the coast of South Africa, to trekking in the jungles of Nepal. Back in Yorkshire, we run regular socials which include hiring Roxy Ballroom, paintballing, and days out at the races.
The salary for this full-time position is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and think Branded3 could benefit from having you on board, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.