Are your writing skills enough to rival those of of J.K. Rowling? Well why not turn that into a career as a Content & Outreach Executive for Reckless?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and strongly motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing and has a high level of skill in crafting great content across a range of topics and in various formats. You will use your highly creative mind to help deliver our content strategies across several verticals.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director as part of the Content Marketing team, you will share the responsibility for researching, creating, and outreaching campaigns to secure coverage as part of our integrated digital marketing strategies, designed to ensure maximum ROI for our clients.
The role involves work both on clients’ websites to produce optimal copy as well as off-site marketing collateral to build our clients’ brand, position them as thought leaders in their vertical and increase website traffic and search engine authority.
The role will include:
- Researching and writing newsworthy pieces to attain media coverage
- Writing on-page content in accordance with search engine and social platform best practices
- Producing to craft stories with media appeal into campaigns
- Support the day to day media outreach & prospecting of media targets
- Contributing ideas to proposals for prospective clients
- Attend client meetings/conference calls with existing and prospective clients
We also expect you to develop your knowledge in our other digital marketing disciplines and remain up to date with best practices.
Skills – Essential
- Passion for writing and creating engaging content
- Formidable vocabulary
- Ability to adhere to tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Flawless grammar and punctuation
- Professional, confident, and friendly manner in business situations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Skills – Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Media, or related communications field
- Experience of writing for digital marketing purposes
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- An appreciation of other aspects of Digital Marketing including Paid Media (PPC), Social Media, Digital PR & Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Commercial awareness
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Who Are Reckless?
We create meaningful and profitable relationships between our clients and their customers using technology, data and insight. We are proud to work with an excellent range of clients, with high levels of retention and fantastic relationships. We have grown steadily, with a strong team over the past few years and now have even more aggressive growth plans with the exciting opportunities we have on the horizon.
We are passionate about people, whether that be our clients, their customers or the team here at Reckless. We believe that our people really do make our business great, so we ensure the team has a great place to work, with a collaborative and creative culture to grow as individuals and as a team too. It really is about the person; skills can be taught but if you don’t have the right attitude to work in an fast paced, ever changing environment, then we’re sorry, but you won’t be right for this role.
The Reckless Life
- Earn extra holiday days with each year of service
- Breakfast butties for new account and project work
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Gin tin Friday
- Company pension scheme
- Personal event and training allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Complete company transparency
- Monthly personal engagement reviews
- ‘Ideas’ channels and events for the whole team to share and learn from
- Great team outings; think inflatable pub, in house massages and ski trips!
- And yes, we do have the agency necessities of a table tennis, Xbox, a dog, a beer fridge and more…
If you’ve got this far, then you’re certainly intrigued, so just get in touch with a bit about yourself and why you think you’re right for Reckless, we’d love to hear from you: email@example.com