Genie Goals is looking for an Account Manager (PPC Strategist) to join its fast-growing paid search team. You’ll be smart and willing to learn ‘the Genie way’, managing and taking ownership of paid search campaigns and making them real success stories (it’s what we do!).
Genie Goals is a high-growth, high performance digital marketing agency specialising in paid search, paid social and email marketing for the retail sector. It has Google Premier Partner status and recently won the Ready to Rock Google award, defining the company as one of the fastest growing agencies in the EMEA. Its worldwide client base includes household names such as Calvin Klein, Dwell, Amara Living, Polarn O Pyret, The Conran Shop, Naked Wines and many more.
Genie Goals is part of Genie Ventures, a fast-growing tech-led digital marketing and publishing company which owns and operates brands including Broadband Genie, Office Genie and Genie Shopping. It operates in the UK, Europe and America, working with global brands including Google, Amazon, Sky and Virgin Media.
As an Account Manager (PPC Strategist) you will:
- Create and deliver winning paid search strategies; creating and articulating a vision for each client’s campaigns
- Provide regular client updates, both through regular reports and face-to-face meetings
- Line manage a small team
You will have experience of:
- PPC, AdWords, Bing and Shopping Campaigns
- Managing PPC accounts (including remarketing and Google Shopping) with collective budgets greater than £50K per month
- Working as part of a team
- Writing reports inclusive of key-performance metrics, activity reports and strong narrative
- Account management, including chairing meetings and calls
You should also have strong analytical and data skills, be able to recommend solutions to problems and be able to build and maintain strong relationships.
What we offer:
- Flexible working with a generous holiday allowance & pension scheme
- A genuine chance to grow and shape your own career path
- World class training (in-house and accredited) & wellness programmes
- Perks including free fruit, posh tea & coffee, and table football
Application deadline: 17th January 2017